Window Tinting Service
- Carbon Window Film does not interfere with cell phone usage, GPS or satellite radio like other cheaper films. It comes in a smoke color and does a great job at blocking the sun’s UV rays and keeping the interior of the car cooler. Thus helping keep your interior looking newer longer because the sun fades plastic, leather and upholstery.
- Ceramic Window Film is the most expensive but highest quality of window film. It does not contain carbon but instead a kind of ceramic particle that is both nonconductive and nonmetallic. Thus it does not interfere with cell phone usage, GPS or satellite radio. It is also scratch resistant and amazingly cuts the heat index in the car up to 70%! Ceramic tint is the best type of tint for people that really want to have a huge resistance to glare and fading, and makes windows highly shatter-proof.
Carbon Window Film
- Sedans and Coupes - $200
- SUV/Mini-Vans All Windows - $275 and up
- 2 Front Windows Only - $85
- Front Strip - $55
- Entire Front Windshield-$120
- Tint Removal - $125 and up
Ceramic Window Film
- Sedans and Coupes - $325
- Entire Front Windshield-$220
- SUV/Mini-Vans All Windows - $375 and up
- 2 Front Windows Only - $175
Maryland State Law on
- ALL vehicles come from the factory with a certain percentage of tinting incorporated into the glass. In most cases it blocks out approximately 20% of the available light, which means that 80% is still passing through. That is an LTV of 80%, and there's no problem there.
- An aftermarket window tint film rated at 35% means that the film allows 35% of the available light to pass through, and blocks out 65%. (This is known as 35% LTV Film) And again, there's no problem with that.
We want you understand the law completely because there are many Window Tint Shops out there who are telling their customers that a 35% window tint film placed on their vehicle glass is legal. Additionally, many shops will just tint your windows without even telling you what is, and what is not legal in Maryland.
To be safe, we recommend 50% window film to ensure you are legal (.50 x 80 = 40%). That means you are now blocking out 64% of the available light, leaving 40% to pass through which is legal in the state of Maryland.
Call today for an appointment we require 24 hours advance scheduling and get your car looking sleek and sophisticated with Shine My Ride Window Tinting service!